Saturday, July 3, 2010

Tacheles

Germany won once again, this time 4 to 0 against Argentina. After a day of people cheering on the streets, trumpeting from their windows and yelling out from the roofs of their cars, I went out for some ice cream and coffee with my aunt. Everyone was celebrating, and just about everyone was a little drunk.

So in the middle of conversation, two young men suddenly sat at our bench - tipsy, of course - asking us where a good place to dance is and whether I wanted to come. I told them I wasn't going anywhere without my aunt, haha.

After a little conversation we all found our way to Tacheles, a bar and dance club. Everyone was dancing away their German pride. I got a free shot of vodka, and a beer which I re-gifted to my aunt. After they left, I squeezed myself into the middle of the crowd and kept dancing. My aunt wasn't having a bad time herself.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment